Your home's roof condition is an important factor for many reasons when it comes to protecting our families from the extremes of winter and summer weather conditions as well as keeping our home contents safely secure.
Roof leaks can go unnoticed for quite some time and therefore creating other problems for the condition of your home and the health of your family.
A leaking roof is often discovered because of some nasty stains appearing on the ceiling or even worse the musty smell of mould and mildew is noticed.
If mould and mildew have started to spread then your roof has probably been leaking for a while.
Home Maintenance And Roof Restoration In Perth.
It makes sense for your home maintenance routine to include a thorough inspection of your roofing each year, especially prior to the wetter winter months and always after any wild, stormy weather.
Roof tiles and iron sheeting can become loosened during these heavy wind conditions, leaving gaps in the roofing that can lead to leaks.
Check the health of your roof against the list below, you may need to call in the roof doctor for some timely treatment.
Quick Roof health Check List:
- Are your roof downpipes rusty or overflowing?
- Are your roof tiles covered in that green mossy stuff?
- Do your eaves or ceilings have stains or discolouration?
- Do you have cracked roof tiles or disintegrating cement?
- Does your roof look discoloured or faded from our extreme Perth weather conditions?
- Can you smell something musty in your home?
- Do you have any mould spotting on your ceiling?
We are an honest, reliable trustworthy roofing restoration, repairs and services provider in Perth, who are very proud of our reputation for delivering outstanding quality and service to our customers in Perth, W.A for over 40 years.
Please contact us on:
Mobile: 0422 469 125
Office: 9454 8888
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday