If the roofing of your home looks faded and tired, maybe your gutters are overflowing with leaf litter and so on, why not consider getting the professionals to come to your property and give your home a make over. A property can go from “shabby” to “smart street appeal” with roof restoration. You will be amazed at how much difference this will make to your whole property, for such a small investment cost. The investment you put into restoring your roof will reap the rewards with a higher sale price of your property is reached.
Kalamunda Roof Restoration
We are a reputable, well-known roofing service, repair work, roof restorations and replacements company in Perth with over 45 years experience in the industry.
We provide an excellent warranty and guarantee our workmanship for a minimum of 10 years.
Our qualified tradesmen know exactly what they are doing. We always leave your home in a neat and tidy state when we have completed our work.
Our Roof Restoration Procedure:
- Identify any leaks and rectify.
- Replacement of all broken tiles and ridge caps on tiled roofs.
- Check, clean, reset and reseal all flashings to roof protrusions and valley trays.
- Pressure clean entire roof surface at 3500psi.
- Clean gutters.
- Replace gutters and downpipes if needed. Re-bed ridge caps if needed.
- Re-point all ridge caps with flexible, cyclone rated acrylic cement.
- Mask up where needed, make final preparations for roof coating.
- Ensure any vehicles are away from house before starting work.
- Apply one coat of acrylic, metal or long oil based primer depending on type and condition of roof surface.
- Apply two topcoats of Nutech’s premium roof acrylic (Tileflex 2000™) in choice of colour (10 year manufacturer’s guarantee). *See information below.
- Coat five spare tiles to match your roofing. More tiles can be coated upon request.
- Leave property clean and tidy, customer happy and the house looking amazing.
*Your roofing can also be coated in Nutech’s NXT Cool Zone™ heat reflective paint. This special formulation reflects the sun’s infrared energy, which on dark roofs can reach above 80 degrees. With NXT on your roofing, it would be 20-30 degrees cooler, resulting in a room temperature 6-10 degrees cooler. That’s a significant difference, which could save you a large amount of money on air-conditioning expenses. Have a look at Nutech’s website for more details
Contact us today I Phone 0422 469 125
Quality Roof Restorations Perth